Monday, February 6, 2012

Sex Tarts Kit Review

For my first real assignment, Our Naughty Secrets sent me the Sex Tart Kit Green Apple Fizz. I really like kits and things that come with a common theme, so this green, cute set was right up my alley. I mean really, the world could use more green toys!

My first issue with this kit is when I went to pick it up from my mum's house she was shaking it the package like a maraca. While I have had a weighted set of kegel balls before, I assumed that these were especially loud because they were held firmly in the plastic packaging.

When I finally got this set to my room and opened it up, I had several pleasant and unpleasant surprises. The adorable packaging, seen below, was a nice touch.


Another pleasant surprise was that EVERYTHING smelled like awesome green apples. While it's not my favorite scent or taste, if you're looking for something to try as a couple that won't be intimidating, green apple is a safe and festive scent and flavor that is pretty safe.

My one unpleasant surprise was that the kegel balls were just as loud out of the packaging. They rattled and shook all over the place, which is not the best for discreet settings. Deciding that they may be more quiet inside me, I lubed them up and tried them out. While shaking my rump and even just walking briskly these were very easily heard. If you're looking for something to use for double penetration or to wear around your house these are great, but if you're looking for something to wear around town these might not be the kegel balls for you.


The next part of this kit is the green apple flavored lube. This both tastes and smells amazing! I was a bit concerned because green apple is usually a tart flavor, but this lube isn't tart at all. It's sweet and makes things very slick. This would be an awesome addition to oral sex, especially, and would be a great way to encourage your significant others mouth to wander. ;)

This lube does, however contain parabens. Parabens are linked to all sorts of nasty problems (more info found here) Because of that, this lube is a cute way to spice up an evening, but it should not become your go-to lube. It also contains glycerin, a chemical that people commonly are allergic to, so I would recommend doing a spot-test before using this.


So now I bet you're wondering, Ryuson, why should I buy this set, then? The 7 inch vibrator, my friends, the vibrator. Bright green and perfectly shaped for g-spot stimulation, this sturdy toy will tease and please you. It's great for solo and couple use, and because of the long neck it's awesome for use in between two people during sex.

I would say that the vibrator is a good 3.5/5 power wise and 2/5 volume wise.



Despite it's downfalls, the vibrator is the saving grace of this set. The kegel balls are very stimulating and fun to use, but I would not recommend them for use in public. Overall, this set gets 3/5 stars.

2 comments:

  1. This kit is absolutely adorable, and I love the shape of the vibrator. The kegel balls look humungous, though! Too bad they're so loud.

    ReplyDelete