Monday, February 27, 2012

Luv Touch Rainbow Review

My newest friends, the guys over at Body Jungle, have agreed to sponsor my blog. Body Jungle has just gotten their feet off the ground as an adult store, but the have an immense amount of inventory and they add more every time I check back. When I was asked to suggest some things that I would like to review I spent at least a few hours wading through their thousands of vibrators, their wide selection of dildos, and, later that week, I tackled their more sensual sections and oogled at all of the sexy things there. If you have something you've been looking for, they probably have it! But enough about their awesome site and on to my review of the first product they sent me to try out.

Every time I went into the local Spencers at my mall I oogled their cute little Luv Touch toys, but I really don't like the store and couldn't stand the thought of giving them my business, especially for something that I could find online. When given the opportunity to review the Neon Luv Touch Rainbow I snatched it up, and I'm not disappointed at all.

Body Jungle delivered this toy to my house in a nondescript cardboard box. The mailing address is completely boring and normal, and it was packed with paper to keep it from rolling around and breaking. The toy itself comes in a cute little box that, while not very classy, has no lewd pictures or sayings on it. I don't store it in here because it's a bit larger than the toy itself, but it would be fine if you wanted to keep yours in it.


This vibrator comes in several bright colors, and mine is blue. It is intended to be a long-shafted toy with just a bit of a g-spot curve. Body Jungle carries the whole line that also has a toy for more intense and pointy g-spot stimulation just called the Neon Luv Touch G-spot, but I went with this since I like rounder, less intense stimulation.

Because of the length, this would be safe for very advanced anal users, but I wouldn't trust someone new to anal play not to let it slip in side them. The good news is that if you want a cute anal toy that has some oomph, the site had plenty safe toys to pick from.

The Rainbow is made of plastic, which is nonporous and easy to care for. It doesn't pick up lint or gunk, so if you keep this in a clean place you can just wash it after every use. Plastic can be disinfected with a 10% bleach solution, and I would highly recommend doing this when you plan on switching partners or orifices.

This toy is about 6 inches long in all, and is about 3.5 inches around. This makes it a great length for both beginners and for those who just don't need something large to thrust with. I really like toys with this girth because it doesn't leave me feeling 'stretched.' If you need a place to start, this whole line and especially this toy is a great introduction to toys. Here are two pictures showing the design/size of the toy and the slight pattern and curve to the tip.






Not only does this vibe perform, but it looks wonderful as well! It has a turn dial base control, which is great and makes it easy to steadily increase the speed. My only complaint is that it starts off strong and increases to stronger, so it's not the best for those that like weak vibrations to build up to stronger ones. The lowest setting was perfect for me to use clitorally.

This toy is also 100% waterproof. This is great for me because I usually do all my playing in the public showers since I live in the dorms at my school. It also can't be heard over the shower, even on the loudest mode.

This vibrator is a great deal for the price and I would highly recommend it if you're looking for something that won't break the bank but can be used both internally and externally. It's waterproof and quiet, and the only thing that I could think to change would be to make it a bit weaker on the lowest setting. If it looks like something that would work for your body, you have very little (a tad bit over $15) to lose. Go have a look at the Rainbow from my new buddies at Body Jungle!

Overall
Power: 3/5
Noise: 2/5
Waterproof: Yes
Recommended? Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment